Want to rave about our food? Want to rant about something you’d like to see on our menu or a location where we should be? We’re all ears. Salad Junkies unite. We may not be able to shorten the lines, but we can provide an experience of memorable food and great service. Let us know how we’re doing.
Send a Note
- Why can't I place my order online?
- Please visit this page for more detailed answers
- What time do you open?
- Hours vary by region. You can find this information in the Restaurants section of the website.
- Do you have a delivery/pick up minimum?
- Our delivery minimum is $150.00 and our pick up minimum is $70.00.
- How far in advance do I need to place my order?
- We accept same day orders until 10:30 AM, however, 24 hours in advance is usually sufficient for larger orders. The more time the better, so if you have it ready a week in advance, by all means, let us know!
- How do I place an order? Can I do it over the phone?
- Orders must be placed here through our website.
- Do you have seating in your restaurants?
- Our restaurants have limited seating available, so get there early!
- Do you have vegan selections?
- Most salads can be made vegan by substituting the dressing or by removing dairy or proteins. Our Siam salad, with or without tofu, is vegan exactly the way it is as is the Be Wello.
- Where can I find allergen information?
- Gluten-free Items
Nothing we serve can be technically labeled as gluten free, since it’s all prepared in-house and our restaurant does prepare items that contain gluten. We do make several items without gluten, but they could all contain trace amounts. All of the dressings are made without gluten and really the only items that are gluten heavy are the croutons, sandwich breads, farro, & salad side bread.
Dairy-free and vegan dressings are denoted on our menu.
Mixt Greens prepares wheat, eggs, soybeans, milk, peanuts, tree nuts, and fish in-house. Our operations involve shared cooking and preparation areas and the possibility exists for food items to come in contact with other food products. We are unable to guarantee that any menu item can be completely free of allergens.
- Where can I find nutrition information
- Please visit this page for nutrition information.