Want to rave about our food? Want to rant about something you’d like to see on our menu or a location where we should be? We’re all ears. Salad Junkies unite. We may not be able to shorten the lines, but we can provide an experience of memorable food and great service. Let us know how we’re doing.
Send a Note
- What time is your earliest delivery?
- Our earliest delivery time is 10:30 AM. However, please note, deliveries are not guaranteed until confirmed by your catering manager. Delivery times may vary depending on restaurant availability, so please contact your local catering manager for early delivery times.
- What time do you open?
- Hours vary by region. You can find this information in the Restaurants section of the website.
- Do you have a delivery/pick up minimum?
- Our delivery minimum is $100.00 and our pick up minimum is $30.00.
- How far in advance do I need to place my order?
- We accept same day orders until 10:30 AM, however, 24 hours in advance is usually sufficient for larger orders. The more time the better, so if you have it ready a week in advance, by all means, let us know!
- Am I within your delivery area?
- Please contact your local catering manager for delivery areas and delivery fees.
- Do I have to order from the catering menu or can I place orders from your individual menu?
- You are more than welcome to order from both of our menus. All items can be prepared for delivery or pick-up.
- How do I place an order? Can I do it over the phone?
- Orders should be placed here through our website; however, we are more than happy to answer your questions over the phone. (Find a location near you).
- Do you have seating in your restaurants?
- Our restaurants have limited seating available, so get there early!
- Do you have vegan selections?
- Most salads can be made vegan by substituting the dressing or by removing dairy or proteins. Our Siam salad, with or without tofu, is vegan exactly the way it is as is the Be Wello.
- Where can I find (dressings, sandwiches, salads) that are vegan/dairy-free/gluten-free/sugar-free?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a complete list of dietary information. All items on our menu EXCEPT croutons, meatloaf, and sandwiches are gluten free. The Siam and Be Wello are vegan.
- I see that you have “design your own salads”, but can I design my own sandwich?
- Unfortunately, sandwiches are currently by menu only. However, you are more than welcome to make adjustments (ie, no cheese, no aioli, extra chicken, etc.)